I LOVE this picture I captured today of Silas giving Micah full attention as he told him about a story he had written. Silas sat in complete wonderment as Micah recounted the details of what their life would be like if they lived in an igloo. Although there are 6 years in between these two, I pray they will continue to love one another and form a close bond that only brothers can share.

(the igloo story was part of our "creative" time today. We started this a few weekends ago... gave them an hour to create something based on the theme of "love". It has morphed into something they request to do almost every day now. Micah begged to be given a theme today and with all of the cold and snow we have been blasted with, I thought the theme of "Life in an igloo" would be perfect. Both kids wrote and illustrated their idea of what "life in an igloo" would be like.)
(the igloo story was part of our "creative" time today. We started this a few weekends ago... gave them an hour to create something based on the theme of "love". It has morphed into something they request to do almost every day now. Micah begged to be given a theme today and with all of the cold and snow we have been blasted with, I thought the theme of "Life in an igloo" would be perfect. Both kids wrote and illustrated their idea of what "life in an igloo" would be like.)