5

Posted by Jen Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:28 AM
five is such a big number. Five is between 4 and 6 and is the third prime number. five is the number of fingers on each hand and toes on each foot. five is the atomic number of boron. five is the number of books in the Pentateuch. five is the number of cents in a nickel. five is part of the title of many bands (including but not limited to: The Jackson 5, Maroon 5, Jump5, Five for Fighting, The Click Five, Ben Folds Five, and Five Iron Frenzy). 5 is the part of the name of the robot from Short Circuit (one of my fav. movies when I was a kid). The Olympic Games have five interlocked rings as their symbol, representing the number of inhabited continents represented by the Olympians (counting North America and South America as one continent). Five babies born at one time are quintuplets. 5 sounds old but yet there is still so much life left ahead. 5. 5 is the age of my baby girl. 5. How can she be 5?

Ad's birthday has came and went and I still have yet to accept the fact she has hit this monumental age. Ad was my baby for SO long- my little princess, my shopping partner in crime. She loves girly things, cuddling, baking, crafts, gymnastics, playing dolls, getting her hair and nails done and I am not sure what I will do when she heads off to all-day Kindergarten in the fall.
This little girl blessed us in so many ways when she was born 5 years ago and I couldn't ask for a better little girl to call my daughter. We certainly have our moments but I pray that my love always shines through and she never questions how I feel about her. No matter how old she is, she will always be my little princess and I will always be her "Mommy Queen"

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook created with Smilebox




0 Response to "5"