Rumor has it

Posted by Jen Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:35 PM
that I turned "30" the other day. I will neither confirm or dispell the rumor but I will say this... I had an amazing day on June 4th. My family treated me to all kinds of fun (tons of handmade cards, a chaise lounge, windchime, new starbucks mug...) and then Tim and I had an evening out sans children. We ate dinner and went shopping for some more fun treats :) I think birthdays are my new favorite holiday and if that rumor above is true and that is why I was treated the way I was... I want to turn "that number" again next year :)







1 Response to "Rumor has it"

  1. Lynne Says:

    Jen....

    I love the picture of you and the kids...that is a great photo! You are so blessed to have such an awesome family!