Another HUGE savings day at Rite Aid

Posted by Jen Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:50 PM
Coupons, rebates, up rewards... two bags of product and I come out making money :) Sweet!

This is how I did it:

Tampax ($6.99)
Always ($6.99)
2 Old Spice Red Zone deod. (2/ $6)
4 pk C Batteries ($4.99)
Simply Saline Nose Spray for Children ($3.99)

$29 plus tax

Minus...
$5 off $25 purchase
$1 off Always
$1 off Tampax
2/ $1 OS deod.
$1 off Duracell batts
$1 Simply Saline
(Total $11 off)

2 x $2.69 Wellness Rewards

Total with tax: $14.32
Paid with $10 Rite Aid GC from a former promotion

$4.32 out of my pocket
BUT...
there is a Single Check Mail in Rebate for the Saline Spray for $3.99
So... with that, I will in essence pay $.32
AND...
I earned $5 in Wellness Rewards ($1 from Duracell, $1 from Always, $2 from Old Spice, $1 from Tampax) to use on a future purchase!

Sweeeet!

2 Response to "Another HUGE savings day at Rite Aid"

  1. BabyWolfe Says:

    I really wish I had the patience and diligence to get better at couponing...good for you! Maybe I should join you on a trip sometime so you can teach me! :) PS - I wish you guys were going to the NYWC, it was a blast last year. Stinks it's so far away. Boo...

  2. Jen Says:

    I don't sort things ahead of time... I just look at the sale papers on Sunday and see what there is I might need, see if there are coupons in any flyers I have laying around and then match them up.


    I know- I wish we were going too! I wish we could go to Nashville- sounds like a blast. Are you going?