A fun Post

Posted by Jen Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:02 PM
I got this list from Nikki, who got it from Wendi. Here are my answers :)

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
Off white with bright blue and green flowers. My favorite part though would be the smaller plates that have these cool scalloped edges

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
No time to read anything recently

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing on the laptop, an old AE.com Shop in your underwear water mat on the desktop

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Cranium

5 . FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Paper Crafts

6. FAVORITE SMELL?
Fresh kid/baby smell

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
Rotten Potatoes

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Is it really morning already

9. FAVORITE COLOR?
Depends on the time of year. Right now- Pinks and greens

10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
Teal

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
I dont' answer it very often

12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME:
Micah

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
God

14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate

15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Not as much since I have a child to protect

16. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Right now there isn't really anything on. I loved American Dreams but they took it off the air for the coming season :(

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope

18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Depends. Gentle ones are nice- but I hate when they are severe and those sirens go off. Yikes!

19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
A pale blue Cutlass Cierra

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED), WHO WOULD IT BE?
Gosh- umm....Someone who lived during the settling of America. I am intrigued with that time period.

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
I dont' drink

22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Gemini, June 4th.

23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Not if I can help it

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Professional Photographer

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
lighter brown

26. IS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Depends on my mood

27. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Anne of Geen Gables is my all time fav.

28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Yes

29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Some books/magazines, prob an empty water bottle or two, slippers

30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Gymnastics (I wanted to be in the Olympics when I was just a lil gymnast myself)

31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
Having my children or husband die before I do.

32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent it to me- but since i stole it from Nikki, I will say she is a sweet friend that I am lucky to have met.

33. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
Both or- Mustard with Mayo mixed in (DH got me hooked on this)

34. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS?
Depends. Every now and then a hot dog just hits the spot

35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK?
Dr. Pepper

36. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
I haven't been all that many places- but I love the beaches in North Carolina or the mountains in Tennessee

37. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW?
Some funky retro thing I downloaded

38. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I am not sending this to anyone- so probably no one

39. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Same as above

Hope you got to know just a bit more about me through this informative questionairre.

0 Response to "A fun Post"