So tonite as I am sitting here browsing the internet, I make up this little song and just start singing- you know, one of those times when you are doing something without really thinking about it. I really didn't think anyone was paying attention until I finished and Micah came running and said, "Sing to Dipa" So now, for the last ten minutes, I have been sitting here singing "Dipa's song" over and over watching Micah dance around the room with his face completely aglow. I wanted to make sure I don't forget these words or this cute moment, so what better place to share than here in this blog :)
"Dipa's Song" (Tune of Where is Thumbkin)
Where is Micah
Where is Micah
There he is
There he is
He is acting silly
Silly Willy Nilly
Yes He is
Micah Boy.
I never knew something this simple could bring this much joy- but I have to admit, his love of my song gave me a huge smile on my face and just filled my tired body with love for my little boy. What a great way to end this beautiful day.
"Dipa's Song" (Tune of Where is Thumbkin)
Where is Micah
Where is Micah
There he is
There he is
He is acting silly
Silly Willy Nilly
Yes He is
Micah Boy.
I never knew something this simple could bring this much joy- but I have to admit, his love of my song gave me a huge smile on my face and just filled my tired body with love for my little boy. What a great way to end this beautiful day.