Sultry Sundays

Posted by Jen Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:18 PM
Nothing real exciting going on here today so I just thought I would post a few pictuers from out days of swimming this past week. Hopefully it won't be quite as warm this week, although Micah sure did enjoy that water :) By the end of the week he was even letting me splash him- which for him is pretty huge since he won't even let water hit his face in the bath tub. Could he slowly be overcoming that fear? :)
Anyways...without further ado, here are a few pictures from the week. I feel that my colors and focus are getting better and better. I surely hope that is the case :) I LOVE this camera and love that I am capturing so many of these precious moments.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After sitting here a bit, I thought of a few more things to talk about tonite :)
Last nite we had a little scare, I started having contractions around12 am- and they were getting pretty intense. I wasn't all too worried- but poor Tim was started to get into panic mode- making sure things were cleaned up and ran up to pack his bags and get things in order. This went on for about two hours and then they lessened up enough for us to sleep and today I was only feeling them periodically throughout the day.
Today I started thinking a bit more of how we want to shorten Addison's name. I had always just sorta thought of "Addy" but then the more I looked at it, I don't really like that spelling as much. After asking Tim, he said "Addi" b/c the "I" would be so fun for her to dot with little shapes and all when she is older ;) I wasn't real fond of that, but I liked it better than "addy". To help me think a bit more clearly, I posted a thread on Lifetime Moments asking other people's opinions.
I think we are going to go with the majority there and go with "Addie". I like the look, doesn't seem too kiddie and after writing it out a few times- it just seems to fit :) So officially, Addison Elisabeth, will be Addie for short. Has a nice ring doesn't it? :)

2 Response to "Sultry Sundays"

  1. Hi my name is Marjorie Says:

    I think it's a great choice. I sometimes go to Lifetime Moments in case you were wondering who this stranger posting on your blog was. LOL

  2. MB Says:

    I love the pictures! They are great!

    I think Addie will work fine. Gary was talking about how Dani would be dotting her I with "that infernal heart" or something to that effect -but I think it's cute LOL