Busy little bee

Posted by Jen Monday, December 19, 2005 9:14 PM
that is me!! I have been on the go since waking up this morning and have no plans to stop anytime soon. This is the first time I have really sat down today and it is only b/c I am feeding Addie.
So far today I have...
ran to walmart and giant eagle to get a few odds and ends, sorted through most of my stuff on my desk so i could have a clear work space, made 12 cards and sent out 10 of them, gave the kids a bath, put away some clean clothes, organized tons of stuff, and tons of other little things. Maybe it doesn't sound like a lot- but oh it is! I am so needing to just sit- but then there are so many other things to do. Eeek!
Here is my to do list by Thursday evening. 20+ more Christmas cards, wrap at least gifts for my family's house, bake cookies and yummies, finish up a LO for a friend, clean up the dining room, finish creating some gifts, spend time with the kids talking about the meaning behind Christmas and lots of other small things. YIKES!! Can we make the days at least another 10 hours longer until Thursday? Please!
Well Addie is done eating (and she almost has another tooth already!!)
I will end tonite with sharing three pictures from my photo shoot last week. The girls were really tired- neither had their naps so we had to work to get some shots. Unfortunately we didn't discover how to get the younger one to look at the camera without crying until they were in more formal outfits. They had some adorable matching clothes by the Christmas tree but until dancing Santa came out- Taylor wasn't real happy. Anyway, here are three photos from the second half of the shoot. Hope you all enjoy :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Response to "Busy little bee"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    omg! i am sooo behind in your blog! I just read all of your updates and GEEZ! you've been busy! I am so sorry that the kiddies were so sick-that's terrible! and YEAH to addie for the new teeth! -only 2 more and she will have caught up to xander! c'mon girl! :) also, the photos are beautiful! hope you are still getting things checked off your "to do" list! Can't wait to see you all!