Christmas Trees and Pictures

Posted by Jen Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:47 PM
We are finally getting out all of the Christmas decorations and decorating tonite! Micah has been asking about the Christmas tree for the past few weeks so it is about time we obliged. He is really excited about putting on all the ornaments- esp. his special "Boots" ornament. This Christmas is going to be so fun this year- Micah is really getting into the spirit and Addie is just happy to sit and watch the lights. I hope Micah is old enough not to have to worry about him touching things and Addie is quite old enough to get into anything :)
I had a great shoot on Thursday with a friend of mine's 9 month old son. He was such a ham- we had a lot of fun and ended up with quite a few good pictures :) I know there is still so much I need to learn, but I was relatively happy for this being my first time shooting a child other than my own. I have had interest now from a few more people in some family Christmas shoots- all on location- I am so pumped! :) Things are going really well and I am so excited to be doing something I love.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Isn't he a cutie? :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Response to "Christmas Trees and Pictures"