Just sharing a few digital cards

Posted by Jen Monday, December 05, 2005 12:58 AM
I created for my Design Team this past week. I had the wonderful oppurtunity to use one of Beth Hesselberg's kits which simply have the most wonderful color and texture :) As soon as I saw the colors I had to smile so right away my mind wandered to a card idea and this is what I came up with. If you are interested in any of the Papers or Elements used to make these cards, they are available at DiggiScrappin.Biz :)



3 Response to "Just sharing a few digital cards"

  1. Shannon Bieger Says:

    Oooh, love the textures on the flowers and the background paper on the HB card!

    Your photos that you took of little Santa there are AWESOME!! You are really talented Jen! One day, I'm getting a good camera and then I'm coming to you for tips!

  2. Lindsay Says:

    i love your cards-they are so cute! i just wanted to remind you that i have a birthday coming up and if you have no one to send a card to, i would be HAPPY to receive one! :) hee hee!

  3. Rochelle Says:

    Jen,
    Your designs look great,