that I am writing this post today. I will not be around most of the coming week... we got a call mid-morning that Tim's dad passed away early this morning. We are all in pretty much complete shock... they were on their way to visit his sister in Maine and had spent the nite at a hotel in NE PA. It was there that it happened. :( His mom is still there at this moment, though one of his sisters and family are now there with her and they will be coming back to town tomorrow. So...
it has been a long day and I am sure this week will drag on forever. I just wish we could wake up tomorrow and realize that it is just a bad dream.
it has been a long day and I am sure this week will drag on forever. I just wish we could wake up tomorrow and realize that it is just a bad dream.
6:31 AM
oh jen...i am SO sorry! my thoughts are with you and your family! i wish i could give you a BIG hug, but over the internet will have to do! (( HUG ))!!!!! stay strong and take care of tim! love you!
8:00 AM
Jen and Family, I am so sorry and you have our prayers.
1:57 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
5:31 PM
Jen - Erick just told me the news. I am so sorry. Please know that Erick and I are lifting you guys in prayer. My heart is broken for you. : (
9:49 PM
I know how much Rev. Ed meant to me, so I can only dream what you and Tim are going through. PLEASE call me or my family if you need anything at all. My thoughts and prayers are with you, as they are always ...
2:47 PM
Your family is in my prayers.