Happy Birthday

Posted by Jen Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:40 PM
to the wonderful man I call my husband :)

Happy Birthday

We had a low-key day today. We already did cake last nite b/c Tim couldn't wait. Today we all went out shopping for the rest of his gifts (an I-home and shoes) and then out to eat at Best Burger. The kids behaved wonderfully and actually ate (Micah even ate the half of sandwhich that Addie didn't!) We then came home and attempted to watch, "Happy Feet" though the kids were not interested in the least bit. Tim spent most of the nite on the phone with relatives calling to wish him a happy birthday.

Tomorrow we have BFast Club at church and then of course the Super Bowl tomorrow nite... I really shouldn't stay up late but of course I will ;) Isn't that how it always works?

1 Response to "Happy Birthday"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    omgosh...that is such a sweet picture! you got everyone looking at the camera and addie looks so old!! when is the next addition coming??? DETAILS!!