Interview

Posted by Jen Saturday, February 09, 2008 12:30 AM
So Addie and I went out shopping today and on the way home I thought it would be a lot of fun to "interview" her to find out where she is in life. Here are the questions that I can remember asking her and her responses...

"What is your fav. food?" Bananas, Toast and Oranges (this was news to me?!?)
"What is your favorite candy?" Marshmellows (I tried telling her it wasn't candy but she wasn't buying it"
"What is your favorite color?" Pink (No surprise here)
"What is your favorite movie?" Cinderella (What? You mean the movie that hasn't left the DVD player since it entered?)
"What is your favorite thing to wear?" Necklaces
"What is your favorite toy?" My purses
"What is your favorite song?" Twinkle Twinkle Little Tar
"Where is your favorite place to go?" (Giant Eagle. Coulda fooled me!! I even tried to change her mind to something like Grandma's house but she wasn't biting...)
"Who is your favorite friend?" Cinderella
"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Cinderella (anyone see a theme?)
"What is your favorite thing to do?" Wear my Cinderella dress (anyone?)
"Who is your favorite Mommy?" You silly
"Who is your favorite Daddy?" My Daddy who is with Micah
"Who is your favorite brother?" Micah but sometimes he is mean
"Who is your favorite sister?" Alyssa (I tell her how she doesn't have a sister and she tells me how she wants one and she will be named Alyssa... which is kinda freaky b/c Addie was almost Elisa"
"What is your favorite book to read?" Baby Einsteins (I don't think we have one like this but she insisted we do...)
"What is your favorite TV show?" Little Einsteins
"What is your favorite animal?" A Turtle
"What is your favorite sports team?" Daddy (um... when I tried again she said "Buckeyes")

there were more but I can't think of em right now...
I plan to interview Micah tomorrow... that shall be interesting :) Until then I shall leave you with some pictures of the munchkin...



I "AM" smiling

1 Response to "Interview"

  1. Lindsay Says:

    very cute idea! i may have to try it out on xander, but he will definitely have to be strapped in a car seat b/c that kid would never have the attention span to sit and think for more than 10 seconds-oh unless he is playing vsmile, but that is fun and mommy is boring :) anyway, addie's hair is GORGEOUS!! what do you have to feed them to make them grow hair again? i love the "i AM smiling" picture! too cute!