The second was when she was done...
She has been able to have braids for awhile but she wouldn't sit still until today. I am so happy we at least did it once and got pics ;) She left them in until bedtime so who knows? That is a record here!!
The nite-time battles settled a bit tonite... thankfully. The one time I went up she was in the bathroom (suprise!) and she said, "I am only going potty Mommy. I didn't get out of my bed."
I told her that was ok and that she had to get right back in. She looked at me and said, "Yeah. I know I am sweet. I know I am the most beautiful guuuurl in the world too."
Seriously- where oh where does she get this stuff? LOL She has been up three times to go potty but put herself back in bed so to be, that is a success. LOL
In other news... We went out to lunch with my MIL today for her birthday. It was a bit rough this year... first one since my FIL passed away. The kids and I had a great time... went to Milk and Honey which meant that we ended with a great big sundae!! :) YUM! Afterwards we spent a bit of time at her house visiting and just enjoying one another's company. Tomorrow we are taking her out for dinner (IHOP actually) since Tim couldn't go today. I am glad we are able to do things like this... I know it means a lot to both of us :)
Addie had dance again today, and although she does well... she has this thing where she always has to go potty during class. The teacher can not leave and we aren't supposed to be sitting where the kids can see us so it is becoming an issue. The teacher had to take the whole class out today and I really don't think she was happy with me. Addie has been potty trained for awhile now and she goes right before class... I just don't know what else to do? She just barely squeezes out a drop most of the time when I do take her during class. Arggghh!! Any suggestions?
Thanks to those of you who have asked about my tests. I haven't heard anything but that can still mean something. Last time it took a month before I got a call... which was actually right after I had just came to realize I didn't hear anything and assumed things were fine. So... it has only been a week now so I probably have at least three more weeks of waiting before I can assume things are ok (they don't call if they don't find anything...) So... I guess keep praying :)
On that note, I am off to bed. I have Mom's group in the morning and I am already tired. Life is sucking the energy right out of me these days. I will be in dream land in no time. Until next time...
9:19 AM
Jen
What adorable pictures. I love the braids. She is growning so much. Have a great Weekend!