5 Months

Posted by Jen Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:41 AM
How can it be? I don't want my baby growing up so quickly :( but alas... 5 months have already passed. He jabbers, rolls, sings, smiles, yells, grabs things, sucks a binky, sucks his first two fingers, pulls hair, lights up whenever anyone talks to him, eats rice and oatmeal ceral, nurses like a champ, loves baby einstein, wears 3-6 month clothes and size 3 diapers, won't keep socks on and shoes don't fit... he is the light of our lives.

7 Response to "5 Months"

  1. Kurt and Carla Says:

    Absolutely Adorable!

  2. teganc Says:

    So cute! I swear he is going to be bigger than Emmaleigh is shortly! Emma only wears size 3 diapers, she just tipped the scale a couple of weeks ago at 24lbs.... I can't believe he is still only wearing 3-6 month clothes, I swear I thought that at the beach the tags said 6 months on his outfits...

  3. Jen Says:

    well he just might be. yes, he is in 3-6 month clothes and he was in both 0-3 and 3-6 at the beach... it was right in between when he was changing sizes. He will most likely be out of 3-6 soon which works since I don't have too many fall things in that size.

  4. Gramma Coffman Says:

    Gramma's pumpkin. He sure is adorable but then I'm a little bias. Hey hon I finished his hat I may send it to him tomorrow. Love you all

  5. Jen Says:

    Sounds great Mom!

  6. Lindsay Says:

    aww...what an adorable hubbie for leah! :) how the heck is he wearing 3-6mths at 18lbs? aren't they supposed to be 12-16lbs? leah is just over 15lbs and is barely squeezing into 3-6mths, but still wears size 2 diapers, at least until this last box is gone :)

  7. Jen Says:

    He is short ;) LOL. Seriously- clothes are made more for length at this age ad they all are big around :)