If anyone happens to know

Posted by Jen Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:59 AM
a cute little Spanish girl with dark brown hair and big brown eyes... I have your future husband living under my roof. Suffice to say, Silas is more than obsessed with Dora. Yes, I know I have mentioned this before but oh.my.stinkin.goodness it has gotten worse.
Yesterday Si and I were at Target picking up a few items... nothing that took us anywhere near the toy aisle. I think Si somehow picked out Dora 10+ times in other areas... (bedroom supplies, candy, videos, coloring books, and so on) Each time resulted in screaming a tears until we were out of eyesight of the offending little girl. I am sure people thought I was some horrible Mom trying to calm down her little boy that just kept screaming "Mora Mora" No longer will I laugh when I hear someone talk about "love at first sight" because I truly believe Silas is head over heels.

watching Dora after breakfast

0 Response to "If anyone happens to know"