The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Posted by Jen Saturday, September 25, 2010 8:22 PM
No not Christmas (though that particular day IS the most wonderful DAY of the year!)
Fall is here! Cool temps, crisp leaves, apples, pumpkins, hay rides, sweaters, apple pie, cinnamon, warm fires, ah... the joy of FALL!!

We spent the morning outside enjoying the wonderful beauty that God created (ok... not real beautiful outside of our house but we were outside in God's creation and enjoying one another so that counts. Right?!?) The kids were having a blast riding bikes, pulling Si in the wagon, drawing with chalk and so on. Tim was cleaning the garage so I did what I do best... grab the camera and snap some photos. I was able to get a few of everyone and even managed to pass the camera off to Tim and have him snap a few of myself. I LOVE photos during fall... the sun just seems to have a new warmth to it and everything just seems so crisp. I can't wait for all the photo ops this season will bring...


ok... so insert note here. I told Tim that he ALWAYS gives the same look in photos... no matter where we are, time of day... he always has this look.so after the above photo, he starts to be funny and I snapped this. I am sure he will love it ;)


0 Response to "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"