almost went to the hospital tonite after taking quite a tumble off the couch in between our recliner and DVD stand. Thank you all for your comments, suggestions and support. I think we are in for a loooong battle with him. I have decided that not only is he ornery... he is the most determined, ambitious child I have ever laid eyes on. I am not sure who wrote this to me but I am def. glad he is my third (and last!) child b/c the energy it is taking to raise him would probably zap me of any gumption to have another. Speaking of that adorably innocent little boy... he has some pictures he would like to share with you.
Starting to make his silly face (clenching teeth and shaking... turned into a HUGE fit of giggles)
Second Part of Silly Face

Cool Shoes

Giggling





11:43 PM
Too cute for words!!!