Speaking of Love

Posted by Jen Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:20 PM
I have a little girl that is simply adored by her baby brother. I don't think she can do wrong in his eyes... I snapped this picture of Ad helping Si try to ride the tricycle. He wanted NOTHING to do with my assistance... only called out for his "Ahhhh deeeeee" (and this is proof that there was at least one day without snow on the ground!)


(btw... can I just say that I LOVE the instagram app on my phone?!? I have had it for less than a week and I am already addicted!)

7 Response to "Speaking of Love"

  1. Tamar SB Says:

    What a sweet picture! I used to call my sister Adi (Her name is Avital) so I got a chuckle out of your little one calling his sister that!

    Tamar

  2. Lisa Says:

    Cute Photo! They look like they are having fun!

  3. Leesha Says:

    Love the photo, can't believe it was taken with a phone. I think I may need to get that app! :)

  4. Chellie Dee Says:

    I love it! I need an iPhone....

  5. jmrcmama Says:

    Love it, I'm gonna have to check out this app too!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Very nice... Instagram... gotta try!

  7. Jackson & Theo's Mama Says:

    makes me want another baby! I love instagram too. Hipstamatic is my absolute fav though.