Left you hanging

Posted by Jen Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:02 AM
Sorry about my absence for a few days- no real excuse- just either A: didn't feel like there was anything to write about B: Didn't get a chance to sit and update C: ummm? No real excuse ;)

Where did I last leave off? Addie. Yes, she had roseola- at least I think so. She was cool all day Wednesday so Thursday morning I called and cancelled her appt. Late Thursday nite, she broke out in a rash on her tummy- not real bad- but a red speckly rash and there was no more fever. She was a bit cranky on Thursday and Friday but today she is back to normal- being her silly, cute self. Phew- survived one more sickness this winter/ spring. Want to know our running total? Sure you do... Kidney Stone, Ear Infection, Ear Infection, Really bad sinus infection, Tonsilitis, Bronchitis- thought to be pneumonia, allergic reaction, Ear Infection again, the Flue and now roseola- all this coupled with the normal colds and teething- what a fun season it has been ;)

Friday we went out shopping to Kohls- got some cute sandals for Tim, Micah (THANK GOODNESS!! that kidis SOOO hard to buy shoes for), and myself. Tim also got khaki shorts and I got a new diaper/ purse bag and Tim picked up a Bday gift for me :) After Kohls we went to Toy R Us for Micah to pick out a birthday gift for Addie and to get a few small things that were on sale. I went grocery shopping later on, cleaned up the house, finished Addie's birthday invitations (show them in the next week- I would like people to see them in person first :) ) and that was essentially our Friday.

Today was a laid back- didn't feel like doing much- type of day. Thankfully we cleaned up most of the house Friday nite- so it was ok to lay back a bit. We did go on a nice walk tonite- Micah pulled the wagon the whole way again, I made a YUMMY pork roast for dinner, Tim folded laundry (yep- good husband there) and mowed the grass. Ohh- the best part of the day though- I went grocery shopping and saved over 53% off my bill with coupons. That isn't even taking into account of all the sale things I got. I was so excited- corny- I know- but hey- I like saving money on essential things so I have a bit more fun money :)

Tomorrow is another normal Sunday. Church (we are teaching the 2&3 yr olds- FUN ;) HA!), Sunday School, home for lunch (beef stroganoff) and nap, Mission meeting (Tim's parents watching kids so I can go :) ), and then Tim and youth are going to Laser Tag. I hope to organize things a bit for our garage sale and start pricing so I am not doing it all the nite before. I also need to get our room ready to paint- I may attempt it this week- we will see :)

So that is my update. I have tons of new cute pics to share- but nothing resized yet- maybe I will work on that tomorrow while Tim is gone. I am off to sleep- morning comes too early- esp. with two kids that fight me waking up for church (sigh- it does get better- right?). Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

1 Response to "Left you hanging"

  1. Unknown Says:

    micah pulling the wagon... priceless, eh?


    oh, and congrats on the Photo contest... i am proud of you! i have a creative wife... you know that makes me very proud and happy.

    <3