It happens once a year but somehow this birthday always seems to sneak up on me and throw me for a loop. My it is because I am in denial that he is growing older, maybe it is because with each passing year he is less and less dependent on me, maybe it is because it is ALWAYS Winter Jam weekend... whatever it is, I never ever seem prepared.
7. For some reason it sounds SO much older than 6 and brings a tinge of emotion as I think back to all of the time that has already passed in his young life. I am still continually amazed by my first born- the boy that made me a Mommy. I am SO very proud of him for all he does, although we may butt heads at times (probably b/c he is a LOT like me), he has and always will hold a special place in my heart. Micah isn't your typical boy, he isn't into roughhousing or playing with action figures or throwing a football. Instead, he LOVES music and anything technological... the more intricate the better. I have NO idea what the future holds but man, the boy has a lot of possibilities. Micah is kind and gentle, faithful, creative, intelligent, a great big brother, and so much more. I love him beyond words...
7. For some reason it sounds SO much older than 6 and brings a tinge of emotion as I think back to all of the time that has already passed in his young life. I am still continually amazed by my first born- the boy that made me a Mommy. I am SO very proud of him for all he does, although we may butt heads at times (probably b/c he is a LOT like me), he has and always will hold a special place in my heart. Micah isn't your typical boy, he isn't into roughhousing or playing with action figures or throwing a football. Instead, he LOVES music and anything technological... the more intricate the better. I have NO idea what the future holds but man, the boy has a lot of possibilities. Micah is kind and gentle, faithful, creative, intelligent, a great big brother, and so much more. I love him beyond words...